Thursday, February 18, 2016

David Diao - Precious Days (2016)


Label: Self Released
Source: David Diao Su


Life isn’t a consistent and stable thing, as I’ve come to find that after years trying to find some form of happiness, belonging and clear path to a successful life, was always met with internal struggles, failure, and the pain of losing the loved ones around me. The feeling you have when you just want to give up because of all the pain and despair can be devastating. But, I have realized the importance of experiencing that these feelings of loneliness, hopelessness, fear and grief are such beautiful parts of your life. You’ll never learn from your mistakes without failure, will never know what hope is without being hopeless and devastated, and you will never know how much you truly love someone until you lose them...

Perhaps I haven’t found a clear path in my life yet, but I know I want to keep experiencing life in every way possible, embracing all the hopelessness, failures, love and success life has to offer.

To all my friends who have experienced a seemingly hopeless side of life, continue to bathe in its beautify and potential to make you stronger.
To all my friends in music, film, arts, please continue to create and inspire me and everyone in our community.

Here is my first album “Precious Days 珍贵日” to ALL those beautiful experiences in every single precious day of our life.


1. Precious Days 09:04
2. Black Rose 05:11
3. Things To Come 07:07
4. Portrait of Her 01:14
5. My Escape 08:15
6. Free 02:17
7. The Spotlight 05:06
8. At What End 05:17
9. Midnight In Beijing 05:32
10.Old Memory 08:13
11.Love Forgotten 04:18

 
David (Su) Diao - Saxophones, Flute & Compositions
Jessica MingJia Chen- Vocals (Tracks 1, 2, 6, 9, 11)
Mjaa Danielson- Vocals (Track 5)
Youngchan Na- Guitar
Ewen Farcombe- Piano
James Hill- Piano (Tracks 7, 10, 11)
Ethan Tilbury- Bass
Jared Goldman- Drums 


BUY THIS ALBUM