Friday, June 11, 2021

Kasia Konstance - You Never Do (ft.KinKai) - OUT 11TH JUNE

KASIA KONSTANCE
YOU NEVER DO (FT.KINKAI)
OUT 11TH JUNE

Soulful singer-songwriter and flautist Kasia Konstance is back with her new single
'You Never Do' featuring Manchester-based rapper KinKai, lifted from her upcoming
EP 'Cosmic Dust' planned for Sept 2021

‘You Never Do' imagines a spiritual connection between two people and touches on
platonic love. “I wrote this song during lockdown when I got stuck for three months away
from friends and loved ones. I was really struggling to understand my feelings which
caused a lot of confusion and anxiety. I chatted to a friend and came to the realisation
that I was experiencing platonic love, something completely new to me.”
After receiving great reviews and radio plays including BBC6 Music, Rinse FM, Reprezent
Radio, Jazz FM, Worldwide FM and many more, the polish-born singer collaborates on
her new song with British producer and guitarist Beau Diako and rapper KinKai. "I wasn’t
planning to have a feature on this song, this idea came later. I heard KinKai’s Album ‘A
Pennies Worth ’and fell in love with his sensitive and poetic style, I had to get in touch.
Everything was recorded at home.“

Kasia has been making moves on the UK scene since 2015 when she moved to London to
study and started getting involved in various music projects. She is part of Tomorrow’s
Warriors Female Frontline which she performed with across different UK venues and
festivals including Field Day, Love Supreme, Brainchild Festival, Cadogan Hall (supporting
Monty Alexander during EFG London Jazz Festival).