Thursday, May 10, 2018

Erik Marley / Alex Ayala / Will Wright - Early Life (2018)


"Early Life," my first full LP, was a very special project for me for a number of reasons. I got to collaborate with two good friends of mine to record an album of music that I have been writing for awhile now. The experience of working with keyboardist Alex Ayala is always a whirlwind of talent, energy and creativity. Reconnecting and getting to work with bassist extraordinaire and shred master Will Wright again, after years of having went our different ways was a fantastic and very meaningful experience to me as well. This album is simply the product of three guys playing some original music and having a lot of fun with it. I couldn't have asked for this to turn out any better. I hope you all enjoy it.

1. Lemon Haze 05:13
2. Earth Eater 06:33
3. River Winds (For Ed and Rose) 04:46
4. Fangs 06:40
5. Bad Ham 06:09
6. Early Life 03:33

Alex Ayala - Keyboards
Will Wright - Bass
Erik Marley - Drums and Percussion

All tracks recorded, mixed and mastered by Mathieu Gendreau at Rowan University