Friday, February 25, 2022

Donatas Petreikis - Another Spirit (February 25, 2022)

Another Spirit is my debut album and it represents my personal development as a human being and a composer. Every song on the album has an idea and message that I wish to pass on to the listeners through the music. I hope that listening to this vinyl will make You feel and experience my personal musical world and relate to the feelings that I intend to share. I enjoyed composing this music so much - hopefully You will enjoy listening to it as much!

I want to thank everybody who contributed to my album being released and making my dream come true! The support from my family, friends and musicians was huge and I am beyond words thankful for that. Every word and cup of coffee was important and precious to me and helped a small piece of my personal world come to life.

Donatas Petreikis

1. Flying Tale 05:48
2. Another Spirit 06:13
3. Bow To 05:54
4. Dark African Sky 07:00
5. Open Your Heart for the New Changes 04:56
6. One Happy Week In The Bed 05:57
7. House Of Autumn 05:18
8. Dream Of Venus 05:52

Donatas Petreikis - saxophone, compositions
Malthe Kaptain - trumpet
Rahel Talts - piano
Jens Samuel Schleicher Bønnerup - double bass
Jesper Lørup Christensen - drums

Emil Mathiasen - mix and master
Art Belikov - art direction and design