Saturday, February 20, 2021

Thomas Steele - 10TET (February 20, 2021)

Today will mark the release of my second studio album, and my first full-length album with my 10Tet! The album features seven original compositions of contemporary and straight-ahead jazz, performed by Toronto’s most talented young jazz artists.

The album features Thomas Steele (Wind I, Compositions), David Hodgson (Wind II), Jacob Chung (Wind III, Compositions), Alex Manoukas (Wind IV, Compositions), Kaelin Murphy (Trumpet I), Christian Antonacci (Trumpet II), Nick Adema (Trombone I, Compositions), Andrew Gormley (Trombone II), Evan Gratham (Upright Bass), Jacob Slous (Drums) with Dennis Kwok and James Warren Morris (Arrangers).


1. Deja Vu 08:06

2. Push and Shove 05:15

3. Eastbound to Greenwood 08:04

4. Once In A 06:28

5. February Flowers 06:27

6. Sway 07:13

7. Middle Space 08:55


Pre-order