Saturday, July 7, 2018

David Binney - Here & Now (July 20, 2018)


Labor of love as all of my projects are. I don't like describing music. This is music. I like it a lot. I sincerely hope that you do too. It's different than some of my other work. This is my first fully Bandcamp release. And there's a lot more where this came from. There will be a more steady release of things in the future. Only digital. There will be no cd's. If you're a fan of my work, the more support I get through Bandcamp, the more work I can do and release. Yes, it really works like that. So get this! And thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart. DB


1. Forj
2. We Will See Our Way Through (feat Louis Cole)
3. To The Coast (feat Jacob Richards and Logan Kane)
4. Here & Now
5. Belgrade (feat Pedja Milutinovic and Logan Kane)
6. Majesty
7. The Boats (feat Pera Krstajic and Jacob Richards)
8. Freeway
9. ForJTwo (Avenija-Pera Krstajic and Pedja Milutinovic)

Louis Cole - Drums on Track 2 
Jacob Richards - Drums-Tracks 3,7 
Pedja Milutinovic - Drums tracks 5,9 
Logan Kane - Bass tracks 3,5 
Pera Krstajic - Bass tracks 7,9

Recorded in Los Angeles,New York and Belgrade