Monday, June 4, 2018

Joan Chamorro presenta Joan Codina (JAZZ to JAZZ 2018)


Joan Chamorro keeps woking on his labour of love for music and teaching. After presenting Andrea Motis, Eva Fernández, Magalí Datzira, Rita Payés, Marc Martin, Joan Mar Sauqué and Èlia Bastida, now it’s time for trombonist Joan Codina.


Sant Andreu Jazz Band is a project arising from a music class. Conducted by Joan Chamorro, the big band brings together children between 6 and 18 years old, around a classic jazz repertoire with lots of swing, which gained the public and sold-out some of the most important music auditoriums in Spain.

I Had The Craziest Dream
You Are Too Beautiful
I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart
Just In Time
If I Had You
Duke Ellington’s Sound Of Love
Claudette’s Way
Airegin
Vivo Sonhando
Hip Bones
Brigas Nunca Mais
My Old Flame
Luminescense
Theme From Picnic
Codina’s Blues
I’ve Never Been In Love Before