Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Gordon Goodwin's Little Phat Band - An Elusive Man (2016)



If you are on this site, you may agree with me when I say "big bands rock!" This is a genre that I've loved since I was in middle school, and leading the the Grammy-winning Big Phat Band has been an honor and a joy.

And while we have no plans to stop, we are happy to present to you a new band, born out of the same musical philosophy as the Phat Band. But this band is smaller with more of a focus on highlighting the individual personalities of each member.

Interested?

We hope so! We are proud to present the debut recording of Gordon Goodwin's Little Phat Band. It's called An Elusive Man.

Want to hear it?

All you have to do is click here:



01. The LP Shuffle
02. Cot in the Act
03. Behind You
04. A Elusive Man
05. Samba Cya
06. Garaje Gato
07. I Know You
08. Walkin'
09. In A Sentimental Mood
10. Why We Can't Have Nice Things