Saturday, October 20, 2018

Greg Ruggiero, Murray Wall & Steve Little - It's About Time (FRESH SOUND NEW TALENT RECORDS 2018)


"This recording is dedicated to my parents, Camille and Lenny Ruggiero, from whom I inherited my love of Standards and Swing. For the past twenty years they have asked me to record a Standards album. It's About Time!"
-Greg Ruggiero

Greg Ruggiero (guitar)
Murray Wall (bass)
Steve Little (drums)

01. Gone With The Wind (Wrubel-Magidson) 5:08
02. April In Paris (Duke-Harburg) 4:46
03. I'll See You In My Dreams (Jones-Kahn) 3:58
04. Polka Dots and Moonbeams (Burke-Van Heusen) 6:22
05. Where or When (Rodgers-Hart) 5:56
06. If Dreams Come True (Sampson-Goodman) 5:00
07. Things Ain't What They Used To Be (Ellington-persons) 6:02
08. Liza (Gershwin-Gershwin-Kahn) 3:15
09. Don't Blame Me (Mchugh-Fields) 5:41
10. Tangerine (Schertzinger-Mercer) 5:19

Mixed & mastered by Walter Fischbacher
Photos & design by Gabriele Donati & Bjoern-ante Roe

Produced by Greg Ruggiero
Executive producer: Jordi Pujol