Monday, August 27, 2018

Noah Pettibon: Plus Two (The Noah Pettibon Trio) 2018


Thanks for checking out my music! This is a self-led and -produced trio recording created to serve as a landmark of my progress as a musician. I have made this EP totally free of charge so as to give anyone and everyone a chance to listen! 

Here is a little info about the individuals behind this project. 

All of the musicians accompanying me in this endeavor connected via Central Washington University. At the time of recording, Domi Edson was an undergrad bass student in her third year, and Greg Williamson was a first year graduate student and one of the staples of the professional scene in the Pacific Northwest. Kandin Neri was finishing his time as an undergrad at Central having studied as a recording engineer and in the saxophone studio. He joins the band on the bonus track "Mean What You Say". 

Also take note of the hand drawn pieces by L.A. based artist "Pollux". I gave him the opportunity to hear the music and create an image for each individual track. Check out his Instagram (@paulmorrispollux) to explore more of his incredible work! 

If you enjoy the music, I welcome you to let me know via any of the social media links listed in my artist's bio. Thanks again for listening!

Baritone sax - Noah Pettibon
Bass - Domi Edson
Drums - Greg Williamson

1. Tricotism (feat. Greg Williamson) 04:17
2. Chelsea Bridge 06:06
3. Malocclusion by Noah Pettibon 04:21
4. Dunning-Kruger Blues by Noah Pettibon (feat. Domi Edson) 04:14
5. Reflectory 04:07
6. Three and One 05:37